Pineapple Whip





I made this, was really good, but made it with almond milk the first time, and with soy almond the second. I have a “Bullet” blender, the new one with the ice shaver blade which works well for this.

But I cut down on the amounts so it wasn’t so much at a time though, more like a single serving size and added some vanilla protein powder to it too. It actually mixed well, nice and thick! I also made my last one with some frozen mango, added a little more tropical flavor to it, tasted really good too! I used trivia instead of honey though? No extra calories added that way. I enjoyed it so much! I’ll be making it all summer long, and even through the winter! Maybe I’ll add some more and different fruit too it and see what I can come up with.

Recipe >> Pineapple Whip @ detoxinista.com